Guess What Account I'm Working On?
So was doing my research like any good copywriter should.
And I bumped into this.
Whoa. This simply talked to me.
And possibly, endeared the brand to many consumers.
A bank ad without tellers and smiling bank managers.
No new cars rolling out. No women carrying shopping bags.
Or pulling out credit cards. No men in dark suits shaking hands.
I often wish I can say something of meaning in our ads that goes beyond just selling brands but one that promotes a value or a point of view. I think this one succeeded.
And elegantly at that.


3 Comments:
oh yeah.. i wrote about this ad dati. it made me stop in front of the atm to watch the whole thing. and then i withdrew. and then i got all sad and all because i was wishing...
and then my wishes came true.
haha :)
awwwwwwww. yeah i hardly watch tv duh. i just saw this while dad was doing online banking on the bpi website....
hey rap look so happy. must be because of you. :) nakakairita nga ang happiness eh hehe
haha :D i'm glad he's happy. i've been told the same thing as well.
:D eheheh
Post a Comment
<< Home