21.3.07

Wellies Everywhere


Wellies are everywhere, now that the snow is melting and either there's rain or snow. Even the Sartorialist featured Wellingtons and the Marc Jacobs cute ones. These are Pucci and I would think they would work well in June during the rainy season--splash around in flooded Manila streets in style. Suddenly, I wanna find a pair to wear for June.

Just chilling today. Had lunch with my niece and brother-in-law in the nearby Red Lobster. It's definitely spring in Maryland! Snowing still in New York though. Went malling (ha! now that's something new). Checked out the local Gap. Nice stuff. Grabbed 2 graphic tees, extra long. Saw the Red collection endorsed by Oprah and Bono. Cool! Am toying over the idea of getting the "DesiRED" and the "InspiRED" tees. No more Roland Mouret though.

I still haven't found any Converse Jack Purcells. It's hip hop country here in Maryland, I noticed. Preppy style is not exactly celebrated here. Maybe when I go to New York next week.

Was also able to score Bigelow Chemist's bestselling Ultra Mentha Lip Balm in its various variants to give as pasalubong to the girlfriends back home. Didn't know they had a tinted version. *Squeals of joy* Stocked up as this isn't available in Manila. Will see how it compares to Kiehl's.

That's it. Ready to curl up with the latest Elle and Vogue issues. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger angel said...

cooooooooool! that tube of gloss looks exactly like the one Mel got for me!!! havent gotten around to using it yet since im still finishing up my chapstick. :p

looks like you're having a great time!!! hugs to pau when you see him. :)

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger arniedelusong said...

cool no? i used one na cause my lips have chapped from the cold. :) parang toothpaste ang lasa hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home