20.5.07

The Pattern Must End

I've decided. Suddenly, I'm all excited.

oOo

Sam played Nancy Nimble in "Goosical", a Trumpets play, last Saturday. Made me laugh when she waved hello from the stage. Ngek. We had family lunch at Good Earth, Metrowalk then home to QC.

Back in Makati now. Did errands: grocery, brought out garbage, got laundry delivered, folded my clothes and......yes, nag-sulsi ako ng damit hahaha. Was planning to get it done by the alteration shop pa in front of us but I thought, "I can do this." And so I did. :)

I need more drawers. OR need to get rid of old clothes.

Checked Zara in Glorietta and beamed with pride over the fact that I save almost P3,000 by buying clothes in Zara Bangkok. Quite cheaper there, and 3% VAT refundable pa for tourists. *Happiness* Even my Phyto and YSl Touche Eclat is horribly expensive here duh. Even the Shu Uemura curler.

I wanna go back to Bangkok to shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home