Bliss!
No TV. No ref. Car not here. I have cable but no TV so .... No cell--apparently, naiwan sa QC! Rats. I get it Thursday pa (my sis-in-law Cayee will bring it to work--don't wanna go all the way to QC just to get it).
So I am a bit disconnected with the world.
BUT I have DSL. And a landline to phone my fave Tapa King. And piles of magazines. Saya. Aylavet.
Hmm. Will I give up cable....or DSL? I hardly watch free TV anyway. :) Now there's an idea.
oOo
My problem now is: How do I bring Ene's ref to Makati? It won't fit in the SUV for sure. Who do you call for delivery service? Hmm. Another problem encountered by a singleton.
And there's the other problem: How do I make bantay while the apartment's being painted?
Hmm. I'll have to ask the drivers at home to do it maybe.
The travails of living alone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home