Fag Hag Night
Finally, Gino went all the way to Makati this time with Marc for some quality time Saturday night. :) Am happy for the two though we had a little tiff for double booking the same night. I was just maximizing my free time! Had to meet Carlo afterwards. I mean, it's fun to have furniture and design talk with two wonderful fags on a Saturday night, but I DO need a straight guy din 'di ba? Hehe. Sayang Julia didn't tell me BJ was with them in Maru! Would have readily dropped Carlo hahaha joke.
Dragged G and M to the new branch of New Bombay in West of Ayala. A more "civilized' version of the one in dela Costa. Then had coffee at Alexa to talk more. Was a bit tired by that time so when Carlo dropped by, I just had one drink with him at the Manila Pen lobby then begged to get taken home. Second day period. Didn't feel so great.
Sunday, shopped for home stuff. I've made a list of things to buy already. I need a low table. A new carpet. A two-seater dining table. And a bench. Oh and shelves. That's about it.
Had lunch with Paolo and Ige at Jipan in Glorietta. Ige bought something for his dad at Make Room. I bought 400-thread count Egyptian Cotton white pillow covers in Rustan's. *Happiness* Sinking my head into them just feels fabulous! Gave up on trying to watch Transformers cause the line was just toooooo loooong. Rats. All the boys are raving about it. The to MCS for some DVD shopping. Got Ugly Betty and Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy. Then home.
After dinner at home, Ige dragged Pao and I to North Park for some late night chow as he hadn't had dinner yet. Slept past 2 am watching Ugly Betty hahaha. Love the show. Can't wait to continue tonight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home