Just One of Those Things
Things happen for a reason.
oOo
We joined quiz night at Murphy's for the first time last Tuesday. Mike invited us. Of course, we won the Entertainment category. All other categories, we trudged along. If only they had a category for 'Funniest Answer', we'd win.
I surprised myself for being able to answer most of the Business and Management category questions. *Hah* Looks like all those chats with dad, I was actually listening.
oOo
Last night, the Creatives had a party at Ms. Julie Lingan's condo. The boys got piss drunk. Dennis spilled water on me twice. Ige was going to the bathroom every so often and stumbling along the parking lot. Everyone was present, including family guys Berlin and Alex which is rare. Berlin and Alex! The powers of Ms. Julie kakaiba. Met some 'old timers' of Philippine advertising (but don't tell them I used that word). We have a Pamilya Zaragoza shot to remember the night by, shot against a fantastic view of the Makati skyline. We should do this more often. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home