KC
Emil and wife are flying back to Toronto tonight. We had quick dinner for the last time in Manila at Shang last night then transferred to Haiku in Greenbelt and talked and talked and talked. Then coffee with her colleagues at Starbucks 6750. It was really nice to spend time with them without my parents and uncles around so we didn't have to censor anything we said or did. We talked about *toot toot* and *toot toot* and this relative who we think is *toot*. Haha it was fun. Am gonna miss Rhoda she is fun to shop with.
Emil promised that if I fly to Maryland and won't be able to go to Toronto, he would drive off with Charles from Toronto to meet up with us. And Rhoda promised to go with me to Vancouver if I decide to visit it for the first time. I've only been to Montreal and Alberta aside from Toronto and I really want to see how it looks like. Most people I meet say they like Vancouver better than Toronto as Toronto is all concrete jungle and not much else. Vancouver has mountains and a bit of green which makes it a little bit more fun. That's something to look forward to. :)
oOo
It's confirmed. Am going to the East Coast in February. Man it's gonna be cold. I need to file my vacation leave. Or not even that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home