Warlapalooza!
Last night's Warlapalooza WWII Christmas party was a BLAST, literally and figuratively.
I still think the highlight of the night was when Erie opened his skirt to reveal big sepia image of old Manila with the words "Open City" on it. He should've won something. I wanted to die from laughing.
I came in as a Kamikaze pilot. I had to remove my electric fan's blade to use as props--broken propeller. I didn't win best costume but I did win P10,000.00 in the raffle. That's not too bad. Though I really wish I won the the 50k or the 80k prizes. I could have given some of that to my parents.
I purposely didn't bring a camera so I can just have fun and not worry about my camera. But now, I'm itching to see everyone upload their pictures on Multiply. Can't wait.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home