8.2.08

I Took the Greyhound

From Maryland to New York. Needed to be here because of the Saturday class. And THEN took the subway to New York. Alone. If I can do that, I can do anything. Yay me.

A glitch in my registration: My sewing class is apparently full! They didn't indicate in the website shucks and I'm crushed when they told me over the phone. The next available class is in March onwards and I'm leaving on March 4. I feel like I'm in college again.

Thankfully, the Sketching Bootcamp is still available. All the Parson's and FIT classes I want are full. Sew Fast, So Easy is full. So am gonna check Pratt. Am here anyway. Gotta make the most of my time.

My touristy check list:

1. The Met Costume Museum

2. Whitney Museum

3. Uniqlo, H&M, Target, Marc Jacobs and Muji

4. Moss Annual Warehouse Sale (beeswax Hermes candle down from $396 to $95 anyone? Designer plastic cutlery?)..I want the La Cupola espresso maker by Aldo Rossi or the Alessi Sapper 9090. Hope they're on sale!

5. Artisanal Cheese appreciation class (oo na ang bakla)

6. Shop for boots and mineral makeup.

I need coffee. Am crashing.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home