14.3.08

Barf

I woke up hating the shiny acrylic paint finish of my bedroom. The shiny acrylic fiish of my bed. The shiny acrylic finish of my dresser. Ayoko na!

That's it. I can't take it anymore. I have to redo my new apartment. Project!

Since I can't really change much of the place, I will have to be a little ingenious. The easiest to work with is fabric.

I will have to reupholster. Wallpaper the wall with fabric. Change the curtains. Change my sheets. It's a start.

Paint is a trickier. That's next. The place is a bit too 70s for my taste. I will have to work with what's there.

Am kinda attracted to these looks (taken from Flickr). One thing's from sure, it ain't gonna be white and light wood anymore.

oOo

Kilig ako today shet.




1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger lazydog said...

the the room with the graphic wall... and the stools too in the bottom.

GO! decorate na! shet, gusto ko din mag decorate pero room ko lang naman ang meron ako. argh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home