28.3.08

Oppressive!

The heat at work is oppressive! They say the aircon will only be fixed after another week. Ohmygod.

The nice Admin people did somethin' to make it a little bit bearable this morning before lunch. They prepared a halo-halo spread for everyone-complete with leche flan, ube, garbanzos, sago, nata de coco, macapuno, saging na saba....the works!

'Tas kanina, we had melon juice. Malamang wala na 'yun didn't get any, was trying to finish these radio scripts for today.

oOo

I miss traveling. Traveling opens up your mind....like ...that! Makes you see things in a different light. And drop all the labels people give you. You actually become a different person in a way.

They say we might be going here in May. It would be awesome if we do. I don't have much money left after the month in New York, but I know after that, if I really wanted anything, I can do it. I've proven this to myself many times--pat on the back to myself.

It would also be nice to visit Grace in Jakarta. Maybe in April. Gotta pay back for all my excesses in February first hahaha.

oOo

"Heto na naman." - Gary V. Am listening to my good friends' wise advice. Anyway, there is no deadline. Steady lang. Wait ka dyan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home