Som's in QC and Galileo's in Makati!
May Som's na sa Morato! I tried this out with Munster and Marc. It's on the 2nd floor of Dallas Square, beside McDonald's and across the corner of Roces. Same price, same yummy taste, a little more "organized" and restaurant-like, yes even compared to the Reposo branch. So when in QC, try this branch. Malamig pa aircon.I also had dinner at Galileo Enoteca along Pasong Tamo last night with toot-toot after finishing recording at Sound Design.
I was happy to discover that it's just a short walk from where I live now. It's a bit smaller than the Mandaluyong branch but has the same interiors (wine cellar-like) and reliable Italian menu. They don't have pizza though.
Am not sure though if there was more space at the back--I never did investigate though there was a gorup of girls that came out from what I thought was the kitchen. There is a separate "deli' store in front of the main restaurant which was closed last night. Funny,they 'ran out' of softdrinks last night. Weird.
Try the hazelnut gelato. The strawberry wasn't bad either. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home