Today's Lunch is Last Night's Insomnia Treatment
I woke up around 1 am and I couldn't sleep. I tried to re-read the latest Preview with KC on the cover. I stared at the Prada clothes and thought: Hmmm it would be nice to have a dress with that kind of neckline. Still no go. I started on the latest Allure. Got bored.
So I went to the kitchen and decided to make my lunch for the next day. I chopped some veggies--garlic, olives, shitake mushrooms. Opened a can of whole tomatoes--never use regular tomato sauce! I like my pasta sauce CHUNKY. AND the secret to making anything taste good, a tablespoonful of butter--in my case, Olive Grove which uses olive oil so it is just a notch healthier than regular butter. A dash of sugar. And some slabs of cheese. Eeeks. Calories.
Boiled some water with a dash of salt (increases temperature) and oil (prevents pasta from sticking together). And voila! I had Putanesca at 230 in the morning.
I slept like a baby and woke up early, too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home