4.6.08

Itch to Shop

I have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. I need to SHOP! Wading through The Sartorialist and Paul Smith websites hasn't helped. I feel like I need a whole set of clothes. Am bored with what I have now.

The white sack dress is Uniqlo. Ack. I wish they'd bring Uniqlo here in Manila.

The rest are Paul Smith.

On another note....I have replaced my J&J Milk Baby Wash with...Huggies Lavender and Chamomile Baby Wash!

I ran out of olive oil and went to the grocery to get one and chanced upon a display of huggies. I smelled a bottle and out wafted this wonderful smell!

It reminded me of the nice, baby smell of my niece! I totally stocked up. I bought like 4 bottles of the cologne, 2 of the baby wash, 2 lotion and 1 baby oil. Well, they're way cheaper than Bronner's and L'Occitane. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home