20.6.08

Paperless Elle!

During preprod this morning, our bosses and Paolo discussed how expensive US magazines are right now, with Vogue costing around P500-P600 per issue so effectively, magazines seem to be more expensive than some books.

In the US, imagazines costs half that! I wonder how much Wallpaper is now eeks.

But friends well what do you know, you can pay a year's subscription to Elle or Harper's bazaar and other magazines for around US$12.00! Yes that's P528 pesos only for the entire year! Can you believe it?

Well, there's one thing. Your issue will be digital. I don't really mind this. I mean, you save money, save paper, save the planet. You can probably view this on your IPhoto or something.

Check it out! Zino.com.

P.S. Most magazines are available, but sadly, Vogue is not included just yet. They do have Dwell and Elle Decor. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home