1.7.08

Gigil

1. Who is the last person you think about before you sleep?
I will dig my own grave again but I usually think about......me.

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Yes. I would make everyone happy. I can cook from scratch and make new outfits out of fatigue.

3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I don't have a TV (by choice). I'd rather read, write or cook.

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Yes. It's my carton WTF.

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Yes! Prep. May somesortuva politics going on--kahit bata pa ako, alam ko na kung ano ito. I was supposed to win. The daughter of one of the PTA officers flubbed the last question (I think it was the word "rhythm"). I spelled it correctly. THEY FUCKING GAVE HER ANOTHER TRY.

Wala kasi ako parent na nanuod noon to defend me. Sniff. So 2nd prize lang ako.

6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends?
6 years.

7. Are you a fast typer?
Yup. But I flub and edit fast after.

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
Only after watching scary movies. So I try not to watch scary movies.

10. Who can you always turn to?
My mom. Gino. Myself. God.

11. When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Can't remember. I'd rather shower.

12. Do you knock on wood?
Nah.

13. Are you drinking anything right now?
Coffee from the awesome coffee machine from the office pantry that looks like a robot.

14. Do you think you're attractive?
I've been told. So I guess I could be. To some people.

uy asan yung 16?

17. What do you want for Christmas?
A trip to Kathmandu. Or Ecuador.

18. Do you know the muffin man?
I know muffin girl. Which means someone having that ring of fat above the pants. So I guess not. Cause Paolo A is not a muffin man. He is a siopao man.

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
My roomies say I do.

Ba't wala ang 20????

21. Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes

22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
Batangas. Sa Leisure Farm thanks to the Gallardo tagal na. How sad. Gusto ko mag beach ulet.

23. Do you consider yourself successful?
Minsan.

24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
I can't count.

25. Have you ever asked for a horse?
No. Kick a horse, yes.

26. Plans for tomorrow?
Get a massage and a mani-pedi. Maybe drop by Carolina's to look for pink organza flowers. May project ako.

27. What's your middle name? and why?
Middle first name wala. Middle name as in maiden name ng Nanay ko of course meron duh.

28. Missing someone right now?
Hmmmmm no.

29. When's the last time you told someone you loved them?
Yeaaaaaaars ago. Lately, I always say it in the third person. "Love ko si....."

Hey where did 30 go?

31. How are you feeling today?
Great 'cause I've had enough sleep and I've been able to pay my bills. Whew.

Hey where did 32 go?

33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Nope. Never.

34. What are you looking forward to?
Seeing the world. Achieving my dreams.

35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
No.

36. Have you ever performed onstage?
Yes with the Rage Band in UCC front of 6750 harhar. Recently.
And with The Ladies and Gentlemen in college, Sophomore Year, college fair.

37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
A dog, yes. Harhar.

38. Can you handle the truth?
Usually.

39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
The book, yes.

40. What 3 things you always bring with you to places?
Cellphone, apartment keys, wallet.

41. Any cool scars?
No not cool. Just stupid and reckless. :P

42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
Yup.

43. Who was the last person you kissed?
Sikret. Malalaman nya. Hahahaha

45. How often do you talk on the phone?
Often with my best friend.

46. Do you talk to yourself?
No. That's weird.

47. Is there something you want that you can't have?
Yes.

48. Three things about the preferred sex that you first notice?
Smile. Humor. Diction. Pwedeng isa pa? Shoes.

49. Who are u thinking of right now?
M.

50. Who did you last hug?
Julette kasi alis na sya waah.

52. Where is your phone?
Beside my laptop.

53. What was the last thing you ate?
Lunch: Chicken Pandan and Squash Salad (na naging puree pero masarap pa rin)

54. Favorite Color/s?
Gray, white, black, cobalt blue, Tiffany blue, turquoise, silver, pink.

55. Last movie you watched in the cinema?
"Get Smart" with my dad in SM The Block.

56. What song are you currently listening to?
Beds are Burning (pinapatugtog ni Johanne)

57. What do you want?Now?
To SHOP in Century 21 in New York. Gusto ko balikan yung Chloe dress. Shet.

59. What t.v. show are you watching?
Lipstick Jungle on pirated deebeedee.

60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Gino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home