Pushing that Boulder Up Again
I am starting to feel like Sisyphus* again. Lord, please help make everything fall into place. It's tiring trying to make sure I have a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C....Plan Z even.
Gino just keeps reminding me to focus on what I want. But I already know what I want. Crystal clear.
But what if the universe seems hell-bent on not giving it to me right now? I'll just have to just pray and keep pushing that effing rock.
And how appropriate that the chain in my toilet tank keeps getting loose. I fixed it for the nth time again this morning.
*Sisyphus was punished by the gods and cursed to roll a huge boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll down again, and to repeat this throughout eternity. "Sisyphean"is also understoord as an adjective referring to an activity that goes on and on and on, something pointless or unrewarding.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home