Tell No One (Ne le dis à personne)
How do you combine a love story with a thriller and not bungle it? This movie has done it. Amazingly well. The New York Times describes it as "“Vertigo” meets “The Fugitive” by way of “The Big Sleep.” An understatement, but describes well what to expect--or not expect. Believe me when I say you will have a hard time predicting what comes next.One of its many movie posters has copy that goes: "8 years ago, Alex's wife was MURDERED. Today... She e-mailed him."
Oh I promise, you will love it. Watch it! I wish I watched this earlier (it was released in 2006). I thought "Juno" was the best I've seen this year but this is just amazing, I'm changing that. THIS is the best movie I've seen this year.
Every second is unexpected, every situation an important factor in the unfolding events. Gripping and unpredictable UNTIL THE VERY END. Get a copy at MCS. Now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home