New Life Skill
Am proud to mention that due to weeks spent with my precocious and sweet niece Meg, I have developed skills that will prove useful in the future, skills I thought I would never learn.These important skills include:
a. changing her Pull-ups without flinching, whether it's because of 'poo poo' or 'weewee'
b. coming up with interesting stories on the fly to "convince" her to eat more carrots and fruits
c. memorizing all the characters and storylines featured on Noggin and PBS kids
d. using Dora and the characters of Lazytown as role models so she would 'clean up' the numerous toys and books she throws around the living room
e. hopping up and down with her while Noggins creatures dance up and down on tv, a sneaky ploy to get her so tired, she falls asleep faster (so I can go and read my fashion magazines)
f. run real fast while carrying her when she stops and says "Tita I'm basa!" or faster when she says, "Tita I'm making poopoo!"
She is barely three, but she knows the alphabet, can spell three-letter words, can count up to 21, knows all the colors, knows what 'stupendous' means, can point which shapes are hexagons and octagons, and can write the letter "M." She is just adoorableeee.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home