Long Weekend. Not!
For me, it isn't. I still work LA time, so have to drag myself to work nights. Would work great except I keep having to stay awake daytime for raket, for dad's business, to drive mom around, personal errands. My sleeping patterns have become like my diet: sporadic and spread throughout into naps.
Naku tama na ang drama.
So now I've become a napper. Apparently, a lot of famous people were nappers. An hour to three hours throughout the day and night work fine for me so far. Apparently, this is what they call power napping. My friends and I call it micronapping. Am worried though about the effects on my health. Must squeeze in exercise and rest in between everything. Apparently I'm doing okay naman based in this article.
What else? Let me bore myself (and you who read this):
- Discovered 5-in-1, 6-in-1 and 7-in-1 coffee stuff. If I have to have coffee, might as well have all these antioxidants and vitamins, too, right?
- Loving Herbal Henna from India, which is kinder to my hair than chemical dyes.
- I haven't shopped since my last shoe purchase. That's like forever. I think I'm growing.
- I've streamlined my makeup to 3 items: Shiseido Peach Rouge makeup stick, MAC concealer and Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil. Ocassionaly, I would use Fashion 21 liquid liner (this stuff works!) to line my eye. But basically, that's it. I wanna get rid of all my makeup now.
- I love fashion, but after a certain age, you have more important things to think about than what to wear. So I like the idea of wearing a uniform now/ Like the way Michael Kors always wears jeans, a t-shirt and a blazer.
- I realized I should travel more within my country, too. Maybe I should fly off to Batanes soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home