6.1.10

2009

1. What did you do last year that you'd never done before?
Work on jobs related to online marketing and the internet yay.

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
A lot. :) Faltered at end of the year but mostly done.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Hmm. No.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, Tito George.

5. What countries did you visit?
The US. :) Explored the East Coast.

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Nothing. I had and have everything I need I think. Now, want? That's another story.

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb. 15, 2009

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Shifting careers and juggling the business.
Finishing my FIT courses. Yay.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Regaining the pounds I lost.
Doing many things at once.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the usual. Nothing serious.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hahaha Kiehl's Argan Dry Oil. And one more: Plane tickets.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Me.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
P and H.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Travel. Money for family. Toiletries. Clothes. Eating out.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Living/studying in NY and meeting new people.
Well this was late in 2008, but I was really excited about attending NY Fashion Week for the first time.

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Poker Face. I hate it.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier! Am getting better at just being happy no matter what.

ii. thinner or fatter?
Arg. Fatter

iii. richer or poorer?
Poorer because of NY. Argh. But am getting back in the black though. No regrest. :)

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Yoga.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
NONE!

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with quietly with family.

21. What was your favorite month of 2009?
February.

22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
With life, yes

23. How many one-night stands?
Hahaha.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Project Runway.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
YES!

26. What was the best book you read?
Omnivore's Dillemma. It has totally changed the way I think about food. I can't remember the last time I ate at a fastfood anymore.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Lissy Trullie, who I watched at the Philip Lim show at NY Fashion Week.

28. What did you want and get?
6 months vacation in NY and finishing my sewing and business courses at FIT.

29. What did you want and not get?
A new place.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Coraline.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was flying back to Manila from NY so celebrated it twice - with jetlag.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More money and projects so I can travel more.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Style over trend.

34. What kept you sane?
Free time.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Vanessa Traina. And Marc Jacobs.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
GMA spending so much in NY. And Ampatuan massacre.

37. Who did you miss?
B.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Persons! Henry, Dieter, my FIT friends, the guys from Alternative NY, the Brooklyn Couch Surfing folks, a lot!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Take risks. It's better than not trying.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Live like your dying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home