31.1.10

Shoe Editing

Am throwing out 3 pairs of shoes out since I bought 3 new pairs. So far, I only end up wearing these everyday anyway. The others don't get as much wear since I decided to increase my walking everyday- and that means I gave up on running around in heels for everyday to make sure I reach a minimum set of 30 minutes of walking daily. Julette will be shocked hehe.

I still keep heels for special ocassions but for the sake of a healthy lifestyle, flats, especially classic ones with rubberized comfy soles work for everyday running around.

I can't seem to get myself to wear a pedometer. They look so ugly and clunky. I wonder if there are any small. cool-looking pedometers? Will have to Google.

oOo

Here are my default everyday shoes which I end up wearing all the time. I have ignored my other shoes. They're all in black. I have heels, too but I wear those only for special ocassions.

From top L: Patent leather jazz shoes from Landmark, resoled and reheeled. Matte leather jazz shoes from landmark, resoled and reheeled. Nine West boots I got from an outlet store in New York. Bottom from left: H&M ballet flats which I wear to death - I think they're gonna die on me soon. Plain black velvet flats from 168 - this is my second pair and I wish I bought 5 pairs as they are dirt cheap and my default pair when I just want something simple to wear for running around doing errands. Two-tone jazz shoes from Landmark, resoled and reheeled. They're all in black!

I'd add in my silver Converse sneakers and white leather Jack Purcell's but they're so worn out they don't look pretty anymore. *Sigh* Need to clean 'em up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home