12.4.10

Sleeping on the Job

Rey, our beloved marketing subscription manager, will move to another unit of Thomson Reuters.

So we prepared a send-off for him.

It's an inside joke, but we always thought how "cool" it would be to have our product designed into pillows, a blanket or a bag - you know, just to show how much we "think" about the IFR brand 24 hours a day (can you sense the sarcasm? I hope you didn't miss it).

Any way, to make the inside joke a reality, I sewed an IFR pillow for him using yellow knit t-shirt fabric and heat transferring this design on it:

"I heart IFR
International Friends of Rey"

It was a hit.

We will miss Rey. As my friend said when I told him how much our team likes each other, "Para naman kayong high school classmates."

He wasn't far from the truth. I love this team. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home