24.6.10

Sew Intense

Been sewing (and sketching) more the past few weeks. I am still tweaking my main concept but I managed to make one skirt, draped another and started on one order from my first customer. Yay! Hopefully, I finish a few pieces. I just want to have fun with this and not care if it will make money. I just need to ensure that I come up with stuff that I absolutely will love and be proud of.

Next:

1. Wait for delivery of the dress form next week.
2. This weekend, inspect the overlock machine and another Brother sewing machine that also can work as an overlock machine I am thinking of buying.
3. Finalize fabric labels and hang tags - thinking something recycled and sustainable.

In other news, I made reservations for the Vegan buffet event at The Establishment (near Le Souffle at the Fort) on Monday evening. I am dragging Gino. I told him it's on me so he can sample vegan food. He's been ribbing me about how bland vegan food is. Am hoping the dinner will change his mind a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home