23.1.07

Clutch-friendly I-Shuffle



Now, this I have to have. Said to be the world's smallest mp3 player, it costs US$79 (or around P3k plus). But over at the electronics store in Paseo, it was being sold at P5k thereabouts.

Thank God I curbed my impulse to buy it then and there. It looked awesome! The size of the iPod radio remote, it comes in just a 1GB capacity, but sports a shiny new aluminum body with a clip for easy wearability. Will be nice to bring along while travelling, very small and non-flashy. Less danger of losing passports and IDs and stuff and all those documents you need while going through customs.

The plus: It will fit even the smallest evening bag. Will get this in the States instead of here in March. *Delaying gratification* I should pass the marshmallow test. Someone suggested that it would even make a great money clip. I agree. I lust. I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home