2.3.07

Southern Exposure

So happy! Despite the long trek to a client all the way in Paranaque (and the brief meeting), bumped into this small shop in front of Starbucks in Sucat where they sell trenches and jackets which Angel pointed out to us.

Thanks to Angel, I am now the happy owner of a pink Banana Republic Kate Spade-ish lined blazer and a black Gap unlined trench coat---only P1,500 each. Yay! I have 2 spring coats to wear on my trip!

Was about ready to go back to Debenham's tonight to pay for the P3,000+ printed jacket. Good thing Paolo dragged me to the meeting.

We had lunch at Las Paellas, though I didn't order paella as I was full. Am now back in the chilly confines of the office.

Foodie discovery: Last night, had dinner at Rastro in Powerplant with Ige and Paolo. We were deciding between Via Mare and Brazil Brazil. Good thing we opted for this resto.

We indulged in the most unhealthy dinner I've ever had in recent memory: balut sisig (awesome!), callos, chorizo spring roll and salpicao. With WHITE rice. Cholesterol central! Now, I should really watch my diet today.

oOo

Yay he asked me out again. Having dinner tonight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home