Domesticity
Went shopping....for house stuff! Where else to go but to SM Makati home section. With the influx of cash, thanks to our generous bosses, finally have money to buy furniture. Hindi ko na ma-take. I got:
1) a light wood and tile kitchen trolley
2) a very nice rectangular light wood table that can be--surprise, surprise--folded upright and work as a divider
3) 4 glass containers (for sugar, coffee, juice, salt, etc)
4) an itsy-bitsy white electric stove (one burner for the meantime so I can heat water for my coffee)
5) a set of teflon frying pans
6) cooking utensils and
7) a sauce pan
They're delivering the furniture on Sunday yehey! Can't wait. The rectangular dining table was a great find. Plus it's about the length of the bench I'm getting made.
The two extra chairs will have to wait. I will probably ask Mama to give me the two light wood chairs left unused at my parent's place. Or maybe I can find interesting ones in Evangelista.
Now all I need is a low table and two floor lamps. No new clothes and shoes in the meantime.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home