10.1.08

Intense

Taking a break. Whew. I feel so tense, I've actually been smoking lately. Need to do something with my hands or else I'll explode. There are just too many things happening and I feel a little bit overwhelmed. It's a good kind of overwhelmed though 'cause I love what I'm doing. Enjoying it immensely.

Thank God for delivery, I had my usual favorite: The Market's Vegetarian Sandwich on whole wheat and Japanese Kani Salad. Watered down with Coke Lite, of course. Eating well since the New Year started with the occasional foray into Minstop fried chicken.

And since I felt so tense, dialed for an at home massage. It helped. I am halfway through this thing. I am glad I pushed myself to do it. I can do it!

It's such a thrill, watching how it is all taking shape. It's gathering steam. And I feel so motivated.

Baby steps. One step at a time. It's nice when I get to talk to Gino. It helps me take stock of what should be done. I feel encouraged and yet grounded by reality.

Am not sure how it will turn out. Something might happen. Maybe nothing will happen. But let's see. At the very least, it's a learning experience. I can only try and hope for the best. It's better than pure wishful thinking without any action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home