15.4.08

Satay Day

I cooked Chicken Satay today! Yahooo.

Ingredients:
Chicken breasts, sliced.
A pack of Satay Mix, Asian Home Gourmet brand (Rustan's).
Oil
Water
Peanut Butter
Onions
Brown sugar
Basil (optional)

Mix a little water and a little oil (I used olive oil) and mix it with half the satay mix. Place the Chicken here for at least 15 minutes (I soaked it overnight).

Next day, saute onion in oil. Pour half the rest of the mix, some water and some peanut butter (Lily's is best). Cook till creamy.

Set this aside.

You can either grill or saute the chicken in some oil. While doing this, baste with the cooked sauce you set aside, turning every 8 minutes till cooked.

Serve with the sauce on the side.

Chop cucumbers and onions. Mix. This can be a side salad to complement the satay. SERVE!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home