4.7.08

Acetone Used in Drugs?

The other day, needed to buy acetone to remove my chipped nail polish. It was OPI Lincoln Park After Midnight, and you can SEE every tiny chip. I HAD to take it off.

Went to Landmark. No acetone available. In HBC in Makati Cinema Square, wala rin daw. They needed to attend a PDEA seminar daw before restocking. They said it was 'out of stock'. I went to Watson's in SM Makati. They simply said "out of stock." Out of stock ng acetone sa mundo??? Anobear?

Whatever happened to all the acetone in the world?!

Jeez. Two days ago, I finally found a bottle in the Watson's in Waltermart.

Then I found this article. Apparently, the PDEA seized someone who sold gallons of it in Quiapo. Acetone, apparently, is a regulated substance because it is used in making methamphetamine hydrochloride (shabu). Yikes didn't know this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home