9.9.08

Need Advil

I think I need new glasses. I have the kind of headache that signals "new glasses needed": pain on both temples and wrapped around the back of my head.

Speaking of glasses, my mom got checked by my college friend the opthalmologist and found out nope it's not the "baby cataract" that's causing the blurry vision. It's the wrong glasses! Acebedo Optical, SM North gave her a lower reading. And she got the glasses a week ago. My friend measured her eyes again and the reading is just WAY off. Just wanted to share.

oOo

Grace dropped by and gave me a tub of Indonesian lulur. As in genuine Indonesian lulur wth the Indonesian words and stuff. It's different from the scrubs we buy for some reason. Just works better. I bought a tub home when I flew back from Jakarta to Manila. Ran out so getting it is cool.

oOo

Gino had VTR in Makati for a commercial. He feels he won't get it 'cause he has to learn how to play ping pong. He is SO not athletic. Anyway, he's in Makati so we're having dinner later.

What I need to do: Finish that sideline and get the laundry picked up. Maybe call for an at home massage.

What I know will happen: I'll have dinner, stay out late, go home and fall asleep instantly.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home