Sleepless in Maryland
Something in the stars. Things are happening, and it feels exciting. It has been a nice, quiet week so far and I'm still trying to get used to waking up and not rushing to go somewhere. It is a good problem to have.
After day 3, jetlag has disappeared though I sometimes crash at 3 p.m. East Coast time (which is 3 am. Manila time) but it's not as worse as the first few days.
My 2 flash disks and CDs of data disappeared. Just like that. Poof. It still confounds me how/where they disappeared when they were in my check-in luggage. Plus who would be interested in my files? I Googled and apparently US Customs has the right to check all electronic data storage, including flash disks, cameras and cellphones--even laptops. But that's not right! Still hoping I find them. If not, I have my stored Yahoo files to depend on though not all of my files are there. *Sigh* Will have to scan my hard copies and email some people from my previous work.
My dad had an accident at the golf course, and dislocated his left shoulder bone. We're just all happy it's not a fracture or something worse. But definitely his swing will be less powerful after it heals.
And yes, I have carpal tunnel on my left wrist. I need to buy one of them split keyboards to avoid worsening the problem.
I've listed down my classes and will register soon. That excites me to no end. I can't wait to wear fall and winter clothes! :P
People here are just election crazy. If I hear another thing about Barack Obama, Palin and McCain am gonna scream.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home