Work at Home Wednesday
My Indie/Entrep bi-continental lifestyle starts. Woke up early, had Indonesian brewed coffee and checked emails from Manila and the US on an Apple laptop whose processors are apparently made in Taiwan.
Woke up at around 7 a.m. Wrote some initial concepts and taglines for local client and emailed them. While waiting for feedback, some emails and calls to my banks, our caretaker and the administration. Consolidated ID numbers and other info in my Moleskine. Other client called to ask about a revision on a headline for a product that's made in the US using Japanese technology. Oh I asked her na rin if I can get paid tomorrow. She said yes. Yahoo! Gino called and made kuwento. Mentioned possibility of getting him and Marc to do some projects from the US.
My sis-in-law called to tell me I get my plane ticket tomorrow and we clarified fees and return dates. By the time we finished, it was 2 p.m., I was dizzy with hunger. I ordered in Tapa King. While waiting, took a nap. When I woke up, Tapa King was at the door and mom called to say she couldn't find my transcript of records and diploma. Will have to check my files.
Ate lunch: Daing na Bangus and a Garden Salad washed down with Diet Pepsi.
Checked online for client's email and any texts from Dennis or Paolo or Johanne. Wala naman.
Then my Client called on cell and gave final directions based on initial concepts on that US product that's manufactured in either Philippines, Korea or Singapore . Okay they liked one concept. It's a start. Will need to think of more though. Meanwhile, drafted retainer contract with other client. Will email tomorrow.
Logged on and the Ateneo quad peeps were online and we conferenced. Nap from Jakarta. Ginny from her clinic at Mall of Asia. Erwin from his house in White Plains. Iya from her condo in San Juan. Technology rocks! Discussed with Erwin about the videocasting/podcasting thing. We all plan to meet up Friday for coffee and dinner. It will be so much fun. Nap won't be there of course hehe.
In other news, I got THAT text re the plan B. It's a no deal. So plan A goes on. Plan C is ongoing and plan D is on the backburner. YMed with Iya and Joan.
And to cap it off, Lester texted from Hongkong telling me that Sephora opened a branch there! Langhiya ginagawang Cubao ang Hongkong hehe.
I am off to QC get some papers. All is well in Yulo. Am hungry na. Eat muna before I leave Makati.
Labels: gloablization


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home