Sunday Morning



And rain isn't falling. The nice about Maryland is the weather. Usually sunny. No snow. Some occasional rain. But that's it.I've heard how cold it is in New York now. Yikes I wonder if I can stand it when I get back. Gotta get prepared with the thermal underwear.
In other news, yesterday, I visited the Country Store, a large block of 3 different buildings selling country stuff, supposedly the largest in the East Coast. Think of it as a very large Regalong Pambahay. That's it in very 'exciting' Salisbury.
At Target, spied the Thakoon Go collection and was not blown over too much. It reminded me of the modern batik and tie dye fashion I saw in a Jakarta mall. I suppose this is quite 'different' and 'exotic' for the American market.
There was a white Botkier clutch on clearance. Was tempted to buy it but I don't use a clutch everyday anyway. I wonder who's next at Target?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home