Random things:
It's funny that the most expensive gym in New York City is called Equinox. Only Pinoys will understand the amusement.
TMI* I know: But my underwear is a medium now. *Yes!*
I need to pester the immigration lawyer my aunt referred me to. He is SO hard to get to over the phone.
I totally miss eating mangoes so I bought some of the Jamaican ones that taste like fake mangoes at the nearby supermarket and snatched organic Mango Passion Sorbet at Dean and Deluca. Not quite the same as eating Cebu mangoes, but it will do.
Jia and I from FIT will have bonding day on Wednesday as she is so grateful I dragged her to the Philip Lim fashion show.
I need to wash the brown cotton textile I bought before Sunday sewing class. And press it. It's too prepare the garment for sewing--it might shrink AFTER sewing and then it will get ruined. I need to press it too. My god am gonna iron tela. Good thing FIT has those industrial steam irons in class. I'll just press there.
Pitching some stuff to some of my clients. Nothing has come up yet and I feel I need to get a little busier. For some reason though, I am the happiest I have ever been in a long, long time.
I love New York.
*Too much information
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home