Was on the way to Indian dinner with Ronny and had some time to kill around the Lower East Side. And I found.....
Rainbow!
Oh my god it's like the Greenhills in New York. I bought well-made strappy heels (I know gladiators are so over but everyone still wears them here) and they feel great and look great. At US$25, what's not to love? Apparently, it's every New Yorker girls secret for fabulous clothes on a budget....shhh! It's not exactly cool, but it's smart.
I also snatched a tuxedo vest, longer in front than on the back, for US$15. And another pair of indigo stockings for US$5.
Am a happy camper! I have shoes to wear for Fashion Week. I got those sole cushions just in case so I can keep running around in them. I just found out about 80% of Manhattanites really DO use transportation more than the rest of the United States. So am not alone, having to run around in ballerina flats with heels packed in my bag to wear once I reach my destination.
Oh, H&M was on sale so I bagged perfect ballerina flats for a song--US$14. With my fedora,I am set yahoo!
Oh UPS is here with my yoga mat. Tata :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home