3.3.09

Back in Maryland

Wow Feb went by so fast. Doesn't help that it is actually a short month tee hee.

Took the last bus out of Port Authority and it was good that I paid extra for priority seating. I didn't wanna wait in line so long plus I wanted to sit in front of the bus. I was wondering all day if the trip would get cancelled because of the big snow storm but the city's efficient snow plows made sure I left last night. I am glad though cause I have time to spend with my mom. I forgot how much I miss my mom.

I wish I had more time to go out with Paulo again. To meet with some other friends. But there will be time when I get back. Hopefully, soon.

I am so proud I finished sewing my pants in one day. I literally sewed like a madman in my last class in the morning and afternoon. I ate lunch near my sewing machine and even sneaked in the nearby church for mass. Then after, Italian dinner with FIT friends at Little Italy/Chinatown. Carbs and gelato oh no!

My dinner before I left was crepes and a sandwich and hot choco in Follow Me Caffe with Hen and Berry Wild Yogurt. I already miss NY.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home