Insomnia Post
-I drove everywhere today and my normally lightning-speed reflexes while driving need to be coaxed out again. Oh I texted while driving tee hee. I can still do that with aplomb.
-The MAPSA parking attendants have fancy-shmancy pocket gizmos that spew out parking tickets. How taray naman!
-Ditto 121, our constant Salcedo haunt. Aba gone is the bamboo wall; in comes red faux brick wall.
-I did all my errands. Ang galing. I find so much pleasure crossing out my 'to do' lists.
-I have new raket. So friends, if you need/want/desire some impressive art on your walls, you know who to call.
-I dropped by my old office and it was nice to see old faces. I remember what I became (or let myself become--my fault) when I was there though so it made me wistful a bit.
-I am happy. I honestly never felt this kind of happiness before. I guess I am not fighting and pushing anymore. I just ...be.
-I checked my old apartment in Yulo and found a dead ipis. I saw evidences of my last year there and I remembered many nice things. I want to keep it but I just can't afford it right now.
-I know what I want now. I just have to let go and let things unfold as they will and be happy even if things don't happen. The sheer effort of trying, though, somehow makes things happen. "If you build it, they will come" is becoming real for me.
-Bikram Yoga works for me. I checked in Salcedo for the classes but I wanna check if there's any near QC now that I moved out of Makati already.
-People 'get me' in New York. I feel welcome and accepted. That's why I like it there so much.
-I just devoured a mug of Toffee Caramel ice cream. Eeks. I better run or swim tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home