22.8.09

Sleep is my Best Friend

  • I'm Lola. I'd rather go to sleep than gimik. How lola.
  • Ganito na kalala. I have so many rakets, I have to pass them on to someone else na, hindi ko na kaya. Unless I didn't sleep at all pwede.
  • Pera versus health? Health. Este wrinkles versus health? Health. Ay beauty pala
  • I did all these pre-employment nonsense on a Tuesday and I accomplished all of them. I was half palpitating, going through an anxiety attack thinking of how terrible it will be to line up to get my NBI clearance. But it pays to Google. I went at the best possible time: 3 pm on a Tuesday! The line was really short and we finished after 30 minutes. Wow, ladies and gentlemen, record yun. BPI rules man (sorry BDO ang bilis nila as in phenomenal 20 minutes to get your ATM account and ATM card).
  • I don't know if I have agoraphobia, lining up phobia (what is the phobia for lining up?) or just plain government phobia, but really, it has happened too many times to ignore. I literally feel like blacking out when I'm in a messy, disorganized government office where I have to line up and do not know what I'm supposed to do because there are no signs, no information sheets, no semblance of ORDER. LIke when I lined up to help my cousin-in-law get documents at NSO (she was in a hurry or else we would have just did the courier thing). Pero my God, I was going to faint.
  • Oh during the People Power revolution that ousted Erap, I was squishd by so many people in front of Robinson's Galleria, I almost blacked out. I had to run out from the crowd and sit on a curb along POEA to breathe.
  • I slowly got a little bit of rice, flour and sugar into my system again. Bad. I can feel the difference. Am strictly going back to the detox diet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home