15.1.10

No to Mass Produced

Dropped by Canteen-slash-Trilogy in Rada with Lester to check out the merchandize and was drawn to these perfumes by Wright Supply Co. I thought it was an imported brand! And wonderfully, it IS a local brand, which made me like it even more. I love the packaging and the copy.

Trilogy carries oh-so-soft Alternative Apparel t-shirts burned out tees too. Only P800. How is that possible? Hmm. Oh and a book on Slow Cooking. I touched the book 3x. If I touch it again 3x when I get back, it means I have to have it!

No surprise, the girls manning the counter (I believe she is a sister of Teresa Herrera cause she looks just like her) said it's produced by someone who works in the ad industry. Naturally! No excess carbon emissions created to bring this into our shores.

I got the Eriys, described as "Sorbet, lilies, swirled sweets" and "all at once romantic, cofident and and irresistible." Love it

I am thinking of going back to get the Iari.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home