Green Halo Fiasco
Just sent a complaint letter to the owner of Green Halo (of Cubao X).
I've been to Fat Michael's many times and do not mind the long wait because the food tastes great, they get our orders right and the gracious owners would even ask us if we enjoyed our meal afterwards or suggest a dessert.
I already heard feedback about Green Halo's famously slow service so I wasn't expecting much. But last night's dinner was just too much, even for patient me.
Gist of the horrendous night:
1. One million year wait. Okay this was expected so you can actually scratch this out but... here are the rest of the complaints:
2. Forgotten orders. Gino ordered for a pesto pasta that never arrived. Good thing the adobong tofu did.
3. Wrong orders taken. I ordered a curried vegetable; instead, I got a mushroom sauce vegetable. My theory about my order is the cook couldn't be bothered cooking another different dish, so he just cooked 2 batches of one dish to save time.
Our friend Chris ordered mango shake. It never arrived. When we asked the waitress about it, she just said " Ay wala na po." I remember clearly that she wrote the order down and never said anything when she took the order. The worse was, she didn't even seem apologetic about it.
4. Zero attention. We were at the second floor and we literally had to go down to look for the waitress to talk to her each time we needed something 'cause she never was around. When we arrived, we rearranged the tables ourselves - I think that should have been a sign that we should have left.
5. We weren't served water. Water was served ONLY when we were ready to leave and after finishing what meals we had.
By this time, we were all still hungry and a little irritated (vegans have to eat more volume wise). But the company was still in good spirits so we just decided to find more food to eat elsewhere. We ended up in nearby Alan's Grill which had a little more concern about their customers.
Gosh Green Halo is just a disaster. I mean, really. I've eaten at carinderias and hole-in-the-wall places with much better service. I wish we just went to Greens instead. Word to the wise.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home