Workity Work
Here at the office, finishing up some work. Had a nice breakfast at home, brunch at Saturday market and some dessert. Grethel dropped by! I haven't seen her since two years ago when she worked in Cayman Island. She hated it there and is back, doing freelance stuff for Lowe.
Slept early last night felt pooped. Am thinking of where else to bring Jojo's Austrian friend who arrived last week for business. Am trying to help him establish contacts here in Makati, maybe even help him out in the marketing and advertising side. He's trying to bring this unusual alcoholic drink into the country which I think will be a cinch to sell.
Problem with being single is, my relatives assume I have more free time than my married siblings. NOT. Like I have all the time in the world duh.
Then again, it's interesting to learn more about a new culture and to show my country and look at it through a foreigner's eye so am not complaining except maybe if there's so much to do at work. I've so far made Andy (Anders is his first name) try lechon, sisig and dinuguan which he enjoyed. He is craving for guava and guava juice (which we take for granted) and is eager to try balut, so might bring him to Baywalk or maybe Malate. No guava and balut in Saturday Market, can you believe that?
If not for the cool people at work, I wouldn't be enjoying this afternoon at the office. I am lucky than most people in that I enjoy my work and enjoy being with the people I work with--barf--even IF they love picking on me. *tears in my eyes* Barf ulet.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home