Manila Day
Mama dragged me to Binondo and Divisoria yesterday. Ghad, felt so tired after 'cause I still have a cold and cough. But it was all worth it 'cause we discovered so many cheap and cheerful stuff for me to bring as pasalubong in my trip like pashminas (or pumapashmina hehe), colorful scarves (with pocket pa) and matching knit hats, accessories to death, pei pa koa* (for my cough), tops for my titas, bags for my cousins, cute belts, a lace mesh thingy, toys, baby clothes (for my niece), watches, electronic stuff. I bought a multimedia gadget thingy to bring along my trip. Takes pictures, videos and plays MP3s. Expandable memory. Games. Has a calendar and can recorde audio. Oh-ha. The Chinese vendor gave us a big discount (he thought mama and I were Chinese--Mama played along ngek. We're like, 1/18th Chinese).
I went to this store in 168 and to my surprise, found a local brand t-shirt that looks exactly like this t-shirt I bought from Zara. Same cut, length and graphics- just using a slightly different knit material. And at a fraction of the price! Yikes. Quality was at par with. Or even better kasi the tela is thicker. Hay naku a lot of people are parading in my shirt in Divisoria na. Arg kairita.
Anyway, week's starting out real hectic, will be in the midst of the stormy schedules till Friday. Five days na lang.
Oh. He asked me out Friday night, on my birthday. Third date. *Grin from ear to ear* My flight's the next day so I don't know how that will work out. Am meeting up with so many people before Saturday. Bahala na.
*Pei Pa Koa is awesome stuff.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home