Patience
Why can't everything we want be had in an instant? I wish we could, with just one snap of a finger. *Snap* Like that.
I want so many things. I want to do many things. I want to achieve many things. There's so little time, so many things to do.
But the reality is I can't get things just like "snap" ... that. God made it such that you need time and effort and some tears to get what you want. It makes it worthwhile that way. Gives all things you work hard for mean so much more. A little recipe for happiness.
This would be so much easier to swallow if I didn't see other people have it so easy. Meanwhile, I don't. I have to trudge along, doing things alone, without much help from others except my closest friends.
Some people get all the breaks. But why should that stop anyone from grasping one's goals? It shouldn't.
Again, why whine when you can strive on? I am talking to myself, giving myself a little pep talk. The enemy of success is lack of energy and drive. I really need to get more exercise.
Luck never was a factor in succeeding. Hard work does a lot. Working smart, mind you, not working hard, as I keep reminding my friend Gino.
Oh and I am blessed with the most fantastic people who love and care for me. Some people forget that little fact. For that alone, I am happy.


2 Comments:
I like this line: "Some people get all the breaks. But why should that stop anyone from grasping one's goals? It shouldn't."
So what if other people same age as ours are farther up the rung? Basta you're HAPPY and working towards your goals, then we have no reason to be jealous or anything. =D
:) positive thinking kuno
Post a Comment
<< Home