21.10.07

Sunday Morning Survey

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Rent. Sakit sa bulsa hehe.

2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? Place isn't really important. The person and circumstance is...like my most romantic date was shopping with my ex-boyfriend in Divi and and ukay. :P

3. Last time you puked from drinking? Just once. At the Capone's bathroom.

4. Have you ever gotten drunk and danced on a bar? Nope thank God

5. Name of your first grade teacher? Can't remember

6. What are you doing right now? Chilling out

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A scientist

8. How many colleges did you attend? 2 (Ateneo for college and UP for post-grad)

9. Why did you get the shirt that you have on right now? It's an old MAC AIDS awareness t-shirt from the 80s! I love it.

10. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go?
I would move to a Scandinavian country with Gino and we'd work together making music and art and write.

11. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm. First thought though was "What time is it?"

12. Last thought before going to sleep last night? "The wrong people like me."

13. Favorite style of underwear? Seamless. Or in lace or silk.

14. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? Boxers

--------------------------------------------------

1. What is your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? If you are old enough and can handle it without any drama, why not, so long as you aren't forced to do it by circumstance or my anyone. It should be a choice.

2. Do you bite your nails? Sometimes.

3. Are you a jealous person?I try not to be, but I feel it. Good thing I can manage the emotion.It takes practice.

4. Are you allergic to anything?Aspirin and pennicilin.

5. What books, if any, have made you cry?Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt.

6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't? Hmm. Nah. I do it all the time.

7. What is your favorite simple ice-cream flavor? Mango or strawberry

8. Whose car were you in last...? The family Terrano

9. What would you rather be doing right now? Getting a massage but I have my period so...

10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment? Wildflower. "Let her cry.....'cause she's a lady...."

11. What will you dress up as for Halloween? I don't know yet. Maybe as OScar Wilde or Biba.

12. What is your favorite TV show? Project Runway

13. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Usually men, and strong women who aren't maarte. And of course, gay people who don't bullshit.

14. Can others make you cry easily? No. Very few people can. It takes a lot.

15. Who was the last person to piss you off?*Sigh* secret.

16. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I have to it's my work. But off work, it's okay.

17. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?Nope

18. If you could be any type of fruit, what would you be? Peach

19. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 6. But I need more and more lately.

20. When was the last time you slept on the floor? When I still didn't have a bed in the apartment, I slept on a kumot on the floor.

21. Have you ever been attracted to someone, but not physically? Yup. The brain plus a sense of humor can be very sexy.

22. What are some things that are needed in a relationship? Honesty. Shared interests. And respect.

23. Do you like traveling? Super!

24. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Nah.

25. Do you believe the guy should pay on the first date? Not always... but they end up paying anyway. :)

26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? I am thinking of a tattoo. Just one on my upper back but I'm still scared.

27. Which do you make: dreams or plans? Usually plans.

28. Can you speak any languages other than English? A smattering of Japanese

29. What is your favorite salad dressing? Honey mustard and vinaigrette.

30. What movies do you know every line to? When Harry Met Sally, Princess Bride and El Pinoy Matador hahahaha

31. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes

32. Have you told someone else that secret? No

33. Would you rather take the picture or be in it?Take

34. Do you wear flip-flops? Yup

35. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?Peaches hahaha

36. What's the sweetest thing someone has done for you? Once, I was sick, someone brought me my favorite Subway sandwich, my favorite Ponkan and cake. He remembered I liked these things. He also drove all the way from the South to Eastwood to meet me and bring me home to Commonwealth.On traffic heavy Saturday night. Too bad I didn't like him.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Daydreamer said...

Ditto on the rent.
Tangina.
I wish I still lived with the parents. But that would be the death of me...and my social life...and my independence haha.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger arniedelusong said...

hehehehe ako din...when i start getting irritated about having to scrimp, save and wash the dishes.... remember why and smile

 

Post a Comment

<< Home