24.8.09

Maintenance

I love Manang to bits. She has been with us since I was this ..... tiny (reference: waist). Haha. But I was infuriated when I discovered bleached white spots on my purple v-neck t-shirt. *Cry* The soft, almost tissue thin Pima cotton one.

I told Mom about it, and she couldn't quite grasp why I was so devastated. To her, it was just a very thin t-shirt. She nonchalantly suggested I dye it.

Oh. End of drama. Problem solved. Will try to do that this weekend.

oOo

Speaking of V-necks, I want to wear my white Bench V-neck t-shirt tonight with a blazer and my tailored black and white gingham shorts but I can't find it. "Pulling my hair out" I have a feeling they put it together with my dad's other white shirts, thinking it was his. Have to find it.

oOo

How do you balance a passion and lust for life with spiritual detachment? I want to have both. Is that even possible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home