7.8.10

Not-So-Under-the-Radar :The Collective"








Dropped by "The Collective" (Malugay St., Makati) expecting it to be quiet and not so crowded. Well, there was that Graphic Manila event happening and there was a concert and too many teenagers with skateboards milling about.

Despite that, it was an interesting area I'd like to come back to on a less busy day.

I spent a lot of time at "The Ritual" for eco stuff I have long been interested in buying like borax (alternative cleaning and detergent agent), organic vinegar (ditto), gugo bark, tawas crystals, baking soda, coarse sea salt, bottled tofu adobo, travel spray, organic rice, muscovado sugar, etc.

I grabbed some recycled toilet paper (non-chlorine bleach and recycled; no extra plastic packaging), travel spray (gift for Miguel), borax and herbal laundry soap.

There were waaaayy too many jokes about the recycled toilet paper I bought, among which include:

"Oh you bought the toilet paper I already used!"

"Personally, I'd rather have something less...err..rough looking to wipe my ass."

"Oh we have that kind of toilet paper...at the ."

Too.many.jokes.

Anyway, we escaped from the crowd at "The Pasta Box" for coffee and nachos. Pretty neat place. Decent food.

I will come back for "Wabi Sabi" for vegetarian grub at a quieter day, though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home