30.1.07

Home Improvement Fetish

Am thinking of saving up for a.....flat screen TV! Or a projection TV. Only for the space-saving benefit of it.

Alright, alright, it looks cool, too.

While I was researching on the net, I found this and this in Karim's site. Hmmm I could think of many uses for these.

oOo

Hmmmmmm my pictures keep disappearing ...grrr.

oOo

After brainstorming at Coffee Bean with the team last night, Joan complained about how cold it was. We poopooed her and kept ribbing that it was her spaghetti strap top that kept her cold. But while walking back to Blanco, I felt a cold breeze which made me shudder a bit. Jeez it felt like December still. When I woke up this morning, the lovely Mexican weather lady of CNN explained why: Some sort of chilly wind from snowy China mainland. Wow, even our col air is made in China. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home